|2021 Spring Exhibitors||2019 Exhibits & Grants||2018 Exhibits & Grants|
The ACOP will be holding a virtual conference December 3-5, 2021, which will include a virtual exhibit hall.
ACOP is pleased to invite your organization to exhibit! Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
We expect 350+ pediatricians to attend.
EDUCATIONAL MISSION STATEMENT
The ACOP’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) is designed to meet the objectives and purposes of the College and the needs of the membership. The objective of the ACOP is “to foster measures and conduct activities to increase the effectiveness of the specialty of pediatrics and pediatric education at all levels.” The ACOP Committee on CME has as its main function the implementation of programs that will improve the quality of health care for children. Through surveys of its members during the year and at the CME Meeting, educational needs are identified. The scope of pediatric topics presented in the CME programs is based on these surveys.
VIRTUAL MEETING EXHIBIT
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Special offer option
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
- Post conference exhibit visitor report
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT PACKAGES
Learn more at https://acopeds.org/promotional-opportunities/exhibits/
LETTER OF AGREEMENT
We are accepting exhibit agreements for the December 2021 conference! Complete the online Letter of Agreement to sign up.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians and mail the check to ACOP, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The ACOP W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
SAVE THE DATES FOR 2022!
Year-round Promotional Opportunities
Advertisement in the ACOP eJounral
The eJournal of the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians is published four times a year.
- Banner Ad – Welcome Page
- 735 px x 135 px pixels horizontal
- 4x $640 each; 3x $735 each; 2x $845 each; 1x $975 each
- Banner Ad – Inside Page
- 735 px x 135 px pixels horizontal
- 4x $490 each; 3x $635 each; 2x $725 each; 1x $840 each
- REQUIRED: Ad Insertion Order Form
Mailing List Rental
The member and conference registration mailing list is available for rent. For details and to place an order, go to the online Mailing List Rental Guidelines and Order Form.
Sponsor Hosted Promotional Webinar
Reach pediatricians and practice managers throughout the year with sponsor hosted promotional webinars. We have monthly webinar opportunities for our industry partners to organize and present it to ACOP members. Limited to one per month.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to generate leads and talk to pediatricians about your services, products, technology, best practices, or your own research studies. Hosted webinars are free to ACOP members.
- One Live Webinar $1,000
- Series of Two Live Webinars $1,750
For details download ACOP_Sponsor Hosted Promotional Webinar
Submit your request to Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate and Educational Support.
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone 804.338.6958 | Fax: 804.282.0090 | Email [email protected]