ACOP Student Club of the Year (SCOTY)
Each year at the Spring Conference, the Board of Trustees will select one student chapter that they feel best embodies the spirit of ACOP by advocating for and advancing the field of pediatrics in their community.
Pediatric Research & Education for Students (PRES) Fund Awards
These awards are available to students who have submitted abstracts to present research at each year’s Spring Conference and to chapters who have submitted applications for the ACOP Club of the Year Award.
2022 PRES Fund Winners
- Shadi Shams, Riddhima Issar, Seemran Kansara; Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Madison Capotosti; VCOM – Carolinas
- Sheron Mehak; Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Yesenia P. Stephens; Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Meredith Ware; Rocky Vista University
BEST STUDENT CLUB POSTER: A Review of the 2021-2022 Academic Year from the Rocky Vista University Pediatrics Club
Ware M, Gemuenden M, Tice L, Dixit S, Vuong V, Patel A, Clodfelder C, Acevado N, Morelli M, Stone E, Falbo D, Hegedus E, Brandau D
Rocky Vista University, Parker, CO, USA