The American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians is excited to invite your organization to be an exhibitor or sponsor at the 2024 Spring Conference. Join us and connect with pediatricians from around the country.
We expect 200+ pediatricians.
PROGRAM AND EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
Available late 2023
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, draped
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. ACOP cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- ACOP reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Details available at https://acopeds.org/exhibits-sponsorship/2024-exhibit-packages/
|Program Ad – Outside Back Cover||$500|
|Program Ad – Inside Page||$400|
We will begin accepting Exhibit and Sponsorship Agreements late 2023.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians and mail the check to ACOP, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The ACOP W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
The headquarter hotel is the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, CO. The ACOP group reservation information will be available soon.
Omni Interlocken Hotel
500 Interlocken Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80021
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate & Educational Support
T 804.338.6958 | [email protected]